Building Information Modelling for Buildings
Articulate your design vision while delivering projects more efficiently
Autodesk Building Information Modelling (BIM) solutions for building projects provide accurate, accessible and actionable insight across the building lifecycle for all project stakeholders.
Autodesk’s BIM solutions for building design can help you to:
- Improve project understanding and decision making
- Share and use the same consistent data across the project lifecycle
- Respond quickly to change with processes that are smarter and faster
Autodesk® Building Design Suite is a comprehensive portfolio of building solutions supporting both BIM- and CAD-based workflows, giving architects, engineers and contractors the ability to design, simulate, visualize and construct better buildings. The Standard edition is tailored for building designers, drafters, and detailers who need a foundational set of documentation tools. The Premium edition provides an optimized set of tools to help architects, MEP engineers, and structural engineers take advantage of the power of BIM with intelligent 3D model–based design. The Ultimate edition builds on the value of the Premium edition, with additional comprehensive tools for design and construction that provide greater insight across the building lifecycle.
Why choose Autodesk BIM solutions?
- Advanced technology for design, visualization, simulation, and coordination
- Comprehensive workflow solutions with interoperability to help maintain data fidelity and support greater efficiency
- Business agility made possible with desktop, cloud, web, and mobile platforms along with cost-effective packaging to meet changing project needs.
To learn more about the many benefits of Autodesk software for BIM, contact us today.
Last Updated ( Aug 05, 2014 at 12:55 AM )